• Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
• She sells seashells on the seashore
• I have parked my car near the garage, if you are looking for it, it’s a blue Nissan.
• The sun is so hot today, I love summer. I like to go walking on the beach but I also love it when it rains and I’m inside and I can hear it on the roof.
• Would you like a glass of water?
• For breakfast I would love a coffee and could I please have some eggs,
two pieces of toast, and some mushrooms?
• I love to eat bananas.
• I don’t think that it’s a good idea to be rude to people. Kindness is free.
• My favourite animal is a cat but I like dogs too.
• I would love to travel to a few of these cities; London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Athens, Lagos, Barcelona, Rome, Dubai, Vancouver, Moscow, Singapore, Sydney, and Dublin.
• Be kind to one another.
• Lastly, if you want to learn accents remember to go to actorsaccentcoach.com.
Right, now I’m going to count from 1 – 20 and then do the alphabet.
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty
A is for Apple
B is for Banana
C is for Charlie
D is for Dog
E is for Egg
F is for Frog
G is for Gold
H is for Hello
I is for Ice-cream J is for Joy
K is for King
L is for Lemon
M is for mother N is for Nut
O is for Orange P is for Pepper
Q is for Queen
R is for Rose
S is for Sarah
T is for Tomorrow
U is for Umbrella
V is for Valentine
W is for Water
X is for X ray
Y is for Yellow
Z is for Zebra
Making Math Matter
Work from Alaska to Pennsylvania
Kitzbuhel, Austria, Europe